In this highly competitive and very busy world, sometimes we tend to neglect simple beautiful things around us. Most of the time we only appreciate beauty in the form of material things such as designer bags, high-end shoes, custom jewelries, brand apparels, feature-filled smartphones, and all others. But how about the beauty of the Mother Nature and the Earth itself? When was the last time you actually appreciate their exceptional magnificence?
The energetic aura of the morning sunshine, the random loveliness of cottony-white clouds, the exclusive formation of rocks, the might of flying birds, or the freezing exquisiteness of the snow… these things and more are without a doubt spectacularly beautiful! And these 12 stunning images you’re about to see proves it all!
1. This Canadian pond and its marvelous geometric-shaped frozen waters!
2. Opal illuminated under the sun…
3. A young sea turtle getting a hitch on a friendly jellyfish!
4. This is our nervous system, laid out flat!
5. Look at this spectacular lightning-filled cumulonimbus cloud forming power just above the ocean!
6. The spot where a monk prayed for over 12 years… unbelievable!
7. The tallest tree in the world, called “Hyperion”.
8. After a fresh snowfall, one temple in Tokyo looked like this…
9. This is not some sort of a firework display but birds flying high in the sky!
10. The “Fukang” meteorite!
11. In Oregon, the beauty of Thor’s Well is indeed breathtaking…
12. From the space, this is how the clouds looks like!
H/T to: dose
Can you believe that these 12 stunning images are taken without using any special effects? Amazing isn’t it! I am mesmerized with the geometric-shaped frozen pond and that opal glistening under the sun? What do you like most from the above images? Hit the comments section below and don’t forget to share this to your friends!
If You Enjoyed This Story: