If you have tons of stuffs at home, there are two things you can do; either throw them away or keep them in the garage. If you choose the first one, well you just throw buckets of cash into the trash bin. But if you choose to keep all your stuffs, congratulations and you’ve just got loads of useless things lying around.
Hoarding is like a second nature to man. But if you want to turn hoarding into something clever and useful, don’t dare turn that page! These 17 creative projects would make you stockpile things like crazy! Whoever created these recycle art ideas… you are one right genius!
1. Old bicycle wheel turned into a clock.
2. Cool lamp bulbs.
3. Got an old suitcase? Make a comfy chair!
4. Here’s another great bicycle idea.
5. How about some hat lamps for your next party?
6. Those bottles can be turned into a unique chandelier.
7. Cute baby bed made with old desk.
8. To organize cables, use old CD cases.
9. See the world with these broken globe lamps.
10. A rustic kettle used as a flower pot.
11. If you have tons of utensils, you can use them to make an interesting kitchen lamp.
12. Coat rack made from an old polished pipe.
13. Food serving tray crafted from timeworn picture frame.
14. Another cute bottle lamp project.
15. Guitar picks made from old credit cards.
16. Now this is an awesome recycle art idea!
17. A very manly wall hangers made from wrench.
Who would have thought that useless, mostly trash things, can be made into something very beautiful and useful! I am just wondering, how he managed to bend those steel wrenches! Anyway, the number 1 and 11 are my favorites. Share this to your friends and let them hoard trash in a clever way. 🙂
If You Enjoyed This Story: